The health, well-being and safety of our tenants, employees and contractors is of the utmost importance to the team at Atlantic Self Storage. Our thoughts are with everyone who has been impacted.
- WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING. Our drive-up storage units with no elevators offer a low-contact storage experience
- WE ARE TAKING EXTRA SAFEFY PRECAUTIONS.
- Our staff is wiping down the office counters multiple times a day, cleaning the gate keypad, wiping all door handles and knobs, following hand-washing guidelines, and more.
- If our employees exhibit flu-like symptoms or have a fever, they have been asked to stay home.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and state directives, we require staff and customers to use face coverings and social distancing.
- WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. To minimize the risk of community spread, we recommend taking advantage of our online and over the phone services whenever possible.
Payments: As always, we offer multiple ways to make payments: Online, over the phone, through the office door letter slot, or by regular US Mail. We have temporarily stopped accepting cash.
New Rentals: Customers may reserve units online or by phone.
If you need to contact us, you may call, email, or stop by the office-just remember to keep your social distance!
We’re here for you. Please continue to check this page for updated information.